Flexpay chamas are virtually organized chamas/groups of savers that run for five and 6 months for phases one and two respectively. The first phase runs from January to May and is disbanded in June while the second one runs from June to November and is disbanded in December.
During the disbursement, each saver receives the total amount saved within the phase duration. They are liberty to choose to get back the amount in lump sum or check out from any of our partner merchants.
Flexpay Chamas are divided per contribution, one joins the chama that fits their budget. We have chamas of Ksh 1,000, 2,000, 3,000,4,000 all the way to Ksh. 10,000 and all contributions are done monthly.
1. Dial *384*30# .
2. Select option 3 Flex chama
3. Select option 1 five months chama
4. Select your preferred chama
5. Enter the deposit amount
6. Proceed to Making payments
Or you can Download & Join from the App https://bit.ly/3fhmLvs
- Can I change from one chama to another?
Yes you can save for different chamas within the saving period
- Who qualifies to join the Flexpay Chama?
- When is the money disbursed?
During the disbandment, Every first week of June and December
The first phase runs from January to May and disbanded in June while the second one runs from June to November and disbanded in December.
- Can one get their money halfway through the saving period?
No, you can only get your money back during the disbursement with the rest of the Chama Members. However you can choose to buy a product from any of our partner merchants.
- What happens if I do not hit my contribution in a given month?
You will receive the total amount contributed after the period, however we advise that you choose the package that you can hit.
- When is the deadline for making payments?
The deadline is usually the last day of the month. E.g the deadline for August contributions will be 31st August