Flexgoal helps customers set their preferred targets and raise the amount within their preferred timeline eg. save for vacation for 6 months. The customer can choose to get back the amount or choose any item from any Flexpay partner merchants.
How to set a Flexgoal
a) Using the app (Download at https://bit.ly/3fhmLvs)
1. Click on Create a goal
- Choose the goal category that best suits your goal i.e Retail Deal, Travel Deal. Rent Deal, Flexpay General Deals, Instore
3. Click on Next and enter the goal details as prompted
- Make payments until you complete
Note: For the goal, you are not restricted to the amount you can save and for how long as well as the deposit you should begin with.
b) Using the USSD
- Select option 2 Personal Goal
- Enter your goal name i.e Vacation
4. Proceed as prompted
5. Make payments until you complete
How to check out a Flex Goal
Once you have hit your target, you get a congratulations message. One of our agents contacts you to ask you where you would want the money deposited depending on your goal category, e.g. Vacation, rent goal, school fees goal etc.
The customer is at liberty to choose whether to have the money sent back to their account or provide a different account for Flexpay to make the payment to.
1. How long should I pay?
Since it is an open goal, you are allowed to select your preferred time period eg 6 months
- What if I am not able to hit my target?
You only need to call the customer care phone number 0719725060 and request to terminate the booking
3. What happens if I surpass my due date?
There are no penalties, you are allowed to continue making payments until you hit your target.
- Can I use the amount paid to top up my booking reserved from the store?
Yes, You only need to call the customer care phone number 0719725060 and request to have the account merged to the store one,